Parent Teacher Interviews 2018
In 2018 we are trialing a new structure for Parent Teacher Interviews that mirrors the Parent Teacher Interviews of our brother school Christchurch Boys’ High School. The structure involves changes to both the time of the year and the timetable for interviews. These changes will give greater flexibility for parents in when they come into the school and the change in the time of year means that personalised feedback can be given to parents earlier in the year.
Monday 26 March 4.00pm – 7.00pm
Please note that on the Monday the school will run Wednesday times and school will finish at 2.30
Thursday 29 March between 9.00am – 3.00pm
Bookings will be open from Monday 19 March
Booking an Interview
To book your Parent Teacher Interviews, click on the picture below and log in using our unique school code q725n
Once on the School Interviews website Click on the Make a Booking button
The first time you log onto the website you will be asked to enter the following:
· Your email address (so that a copy of your interview times can be sent to you)
· Your name
· The number of students you are making interview times for
· Your daughter’s full name – please enter your daughter’s preferred name (the name she is known by at school) and
her last name
When you log in on subsequent occasions you will not have to re-enter this information
· Select the subjects your daughter takes - you can view your daughter timetable showing her subjects and teachers
in the Parent Portal
· Select her teacher for each subject and click “Go”
· Select the times you want for an interview by clicking in an available time slot. You will be able to select only the
remaining time slots. Make sure you leave at least five minutes between each interview.
· When all interviews selected click ‘Go”
· Check that all of your interview times are correct and click “Finished”.
Bookings for Monday 26 March will close late Sunday 25 March. Following the completion of the interviews on Monday 26 March bookings will re-open for Thursday 29 March.
If you are unable to attend any interviews, please cancel bookings as early as possible as others may be waiting for a time slot to open up.
Should you not have access to the internet you can call the school office (348 0849) and bookings can be made for you.