Parent Teacher Interviews 2019
Year 11 - 13 Parent Teacher Interviews 2020
The lockdown period for Covid 19 resulted in the cancellation of our usual end of Term 1, Year 9 - 13 Parent Teacher Interviews. While we appreciate that Parent Teacher Interviews are a valuable connection between teachers and parents for year groups, given the disrupted year this year, in line we have made the decision to hold Parent Teacher Interviews for our NCEA parents and students (Years 11 - 13) only to give specific feedback on internal and external NCEA assessments. Year 9 and 10 parents will continue to receive LEF Reports and will also receive a full subject report at the end of the year.
The Year 11 - 13 Parent Teacher Interviews will take place:
Tuesday 30 June 3.30pm – 6.30pm
Friday 3 July 9.30am - 2.00pm
The Year 11 - 13 interviews will be in the same format as previous years, with subject teachers located in various rooms and parents moving between rooms for each five minute interview.
We strongly encourage Year 11 - 13 students to attend the interviews with their parents.
On Friday 3 July there will be no timetabled classes and students are to study at home. There will be a room at school where students who are unable to study at home can study at school.
On line Booking System
Bookings will open on Wednesday 24 June.
To book your Parent Teacher Interviews, click on the picture below
Once on the School Interviews website - Click on the Make a Booking button
Log in using our unique school code tnbe9
The first time you log onto the website you will be asked to enter the following:
· Your email address (so that a copy of your interview times can be sent to you)
· Your name
· The number of students you are making interview times for
· Your daughter’s full name – please enter your daughter’s preferred name (the name she is known by at school) and her last name
When you log in on subsequent occasions you will not have to re-enter this information
· Select the subjects your daughter takes - you can view your daughter timetable showing her subjects and teachers
in the Parent Portal
· Select her teacher for each subject and click “Go”
· Select the times you want for an interview by clicking in an available time slot. You will be able to select only the
remaining time slots. Make sure you leave at least five minutes between each interview.
· When all interviews selected click ‘Go”
· Check that all of your interview times are correct and click “Finished”.
Bookings for Tuesday 30 June will close late Sunday 28 June 8. Following the completion of the interviews on Tuesday 30 June, bookings will re-open for Friday 3 July.
If you are unable to attend any interviews, please cancel bookings as early as possible as others may be waiting for a time slot to open up.
Should you not have access to the internet you can call the school office (03 348 0849) and bookings can be made for you. Please allow 10-15 minutes for this.