Parent Teacher Interviews 2017
Parent Teacher interviews will take place between 2.00 – 6.45 pm on:
Tuesday 16 May
Thursday 18 May
The parent interview evenings will still be in the same format as previous years, with subject teachers located in various Level 1, 2, 3 and 4 rooms and parents moving between rooms for each five minute interview.
Booking an Interview
To book your Parent Teacher Interviews, click on the picture below and log in using our unique school code ma6dt
The first time you log onto the website you will be asked to enter the following:
- Your email address (so that a copy of your interview times can be sent to you)
- Your name
- The number of students you are making interview times for
- Your daughter’s full name – please enter your daughter’s preferred name (the name she is known by at school) and her last name
When you log in on subsequent occasions you will not have to re-enter this information
- Select the subjects your daughter takes - you can view your daughter timetable showing her subjects and teachers in the Parent Portal
- Select her teacher for each subject and click “Go”
- Select the times you want for an interview by clicking in an available time slot. You will be able to select only the remaining time slots. Make sure you leave at least five minutes between each interview.
- When all interviews selected click ‘Go”
- Check that all of your interview times are correct and click “Finished”.
If you are unable to attend any interviews please cancel bookings as early as possible as others may be waiting for a time slot to open up.
Bookings for a Tuesday 16 May will close late Monday evening and will re-open for Thursday 18 May early Wednesday morning and close late that evening. You are able to log in at any time up to the day before a parent evening is occurring to modify your bookings, add further bookings or update your details.
Bookings will be open from Wednesday 10 May
Should you not have access to the internet you can call the school office (348 0849) and bookings can be made for you.