Exams are now well on their way, and we know that students are working to their maximum. With the recent earthquake, it is even more important to look after yourself during exam time. Keep referring to the resource available on Onstream, but also remember the simple 5 winning ways to wellbeing.
1. Take time out to connect with friends and whānau
2. Give support to your peers, set up group study sessions
3. Take notice of the world around you for a moment, practice some mindfulness
4. Keep learning, take a short break from study and try something new
5. Be active, regular exercise is essential during exam time
Keep up the hard work, but take care of yourself and others too!