|Winning Ways To Wellbeing||Five Winning Ways To Wellbeing||
Its important to maintain a balanced lifestyle. One simple way to do this is to remember to look for examples of the five winning ways to wellbeing in your daily life.
1. Take time out to connect with friends and whānau
2. Give support to your peers, set up group study sessions
3. Take notice of the world around you for a moment, practice some mindfulness
4. Keep learning, take a short break from study and try something new
5. Be active, regular exercise is essential during exam time
|GREAT Ways to Wellbeing|
|Managing Exam Stress||Exam Stress Info Booklet||
If you are feeling anxious about upcoming exams this is normal! Take the time to check out this helpful information booklet to ensure you are managing the extra stress effectively. If its all feeling like its getting too much, talk to someone! Good luck for the rest of the year!
|Exam Stress Workbook|
|Study Session Planner|
|Weekly Study Planner|
|Time Management Tips|
|Youth Wellbeing||Manage Your Mood|
|Guidelines for Better Sleep|
|Anxiety & the Fight or Flight Response||
Have you ever wanted to know what happens to your body when you experience high anxiety?
|What is a panic attack?|
|Dealing with Anxiety & Panic Attacks|
|Ten Tips to Stress Less|
|30 Ways to De-stress|
|More tips for Managing Stress|